Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top Two Tuesday - Spring Outfits!

Kind of excited about this week's Top Two Tuesday because I get to think about pastel pink and sunshine yellow as I pick out my favorite new outfits for the spring.


Top Two Spring Outfits

1. Finn Shift Ponte Dress, Hotty Pink. I think this is going to be my Easter dress. I love pink and can't wait to break out my sundresses again and Easter is always the perfect occasion!





2. Ann Taylor Striped Boatneck Pullover with Knit Ponte Nautical Pencil Skirt. I love the nautical look and these types pieces are essential closet items. The skirt goes with everything and who doesn't love a nice boatneck sweater?

5 comments:

black tag diaries said...

love your picks... i'm a sucker for pencil skirts... can't help it.

Anonymous said...

I loveee that pink one.. I saw something like that on Mod Cloth.

Kit said...

Great choices! I love them both!

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to pick out my Easter dress. That one is too cute!

Nikki said...

Thanks, ladies!