Thursday, December 16, 2010

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I LOVE the holidays, maybe a little too much. I am like a little kid, I literally light up as I begin to think about Christmas. So in light of the season, here is my Thankful Thursday, holiday style:

White lights
Christmas Trees
Love Actually
Homemade caramels
Decorating sugar cookies
Christmas carols
Department store decorations
Muppet Christmas Carol
Strangers saying, "Merry Christmas!!"
Frosted cranberry candles
Stocking stuffers
Cookie exchanges (more about this one tomorrow!)
Buddy the Elf
Snow covered evergreens
Family Christmas cards
Holiday tablescapes
December issue of Martha Stewart Living
Decorating gingerbread houses
Sleigh rides
Looking at Christmas lights while drinking hot cocoa
Ribbons and bows

Call me silly but I honestly believe that anything can happen at Christmas, magic just flies through the air - here's hoping you catch some! :)


No comments: