Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean

I have been mia lately, way more on my plate than I anticipated. I am back and ready to kick off the holidays and a new year. This past year has been full of changes and struggle, new experiences and special times with family and friends. First, we lost a good man far too soon, DPS's amazing father Ted. DPS and I moved to Denver to be closer to family and enjoy life a little more. We both kind of veered off our original career paths and have spent the past 9 months at new and different jobs. And we learned that you can get through anything with a few laughs and a whole lot of hugs. So while this past year will definitely one that we will always remember, we are excited to start over and begin a new year with fresh perspectives and better goals. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason and while we may not always understand why, sometimes you just have to let go and remind yourself that life is meant for living.


No comments: